Become a Member!
The Pittsburgh Print group is accepting new members bi-annually. Please review the included information and apply to become a member today!
New Membership Submission
New members to the Pittsburgh Print Group are accepted twice annually on October 1 and May 1.
Printmaking is a diverse art form. Although the Print Group remains open to present and future technology and its impact on printmaking techniques, for exhibition purposes, the Print Group asks that work include a printmaking process—relief, intaglio, silkscreen, lithography, monoprint, monotype, or letterpress - as central to its execution. Photographs and digital images may be used as part of a final image, but may not stand alone.
To apply, please include the following information:
- Email your membership request to email@example.com
- Attach images of 5 original prints in .jpeg format, 1200 pixels max on the longest side, at 72dpi resolution
- Submit a current bio with your contact information, including full name, email address, phone number, and mailing address
Prospective members will be notified within six weeks of bi-annual review deadlines.
- Opportunities to exhibit in juried and open Pittsburgh Print Group exhibitions
- Communications about exhibition opportunities and print exchanges sponsored by other guilds and organizations
- Access to information about seminars, workshops, and demonstrations covering a variety of issues related to the arts
- Involvement in development of exhibition proposals and other events related to printmaking
- Opportunities for community engagement
- Inclusion of work in online member gallery
- Participate in PPG committees (encouraged)
- Volunteer to organize and manage exhibits and events (encouraged)
- Attendance to group business meetings held twice a year in the spring and fall
- Payment of $50 annual dues